Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend

So I just decided that I have one of the happiest best little boys ever. So this past weekend he has been really sick with the rotavirus. Throwing up and really bad diarrhea, he is so funny because he didn't really cry he would just make some kind of moan sound like I don't feel very good it was really cute, and even after he would throw up I would start talking to him and he would still give me a smile. I took him into the dr. and they can't really give him any medicine because he is too little but they did give him 1/4th of a pill that would calm his stomach so that he could keep something down so he wouldn't get dehydrated.
Well today he was feeling a ton better and it was really nice outside so I decided that I would take him for a little bike ride around the block a couple times, just to get him out of the house. He loved it, he was so excited and so I decided to take a picture of him so you could see how excited he was. I just love him!
Well here is another picture because I accidentally put the wrong picture on and for some reason it won't let me delete it.

3 comments:

The Byington's said...

What an adorable little nephew I have! That's so sad that he's had the rotovirus! Poor little guy! I'm glad he's feeling better though!

Ryan and Kaeli said...

So cute Amy!!

Ryan and Kaeli said...

Amy! Where are the updates?! How is the fam??