Thursday, June 11, 2009

Crawling & stuff...

This is what Kayden has been up....



I am so proud of him, he is such a fast little learner, he started getting on his hands and knees last friday/saturday and then on Sunday I took this clip of him. He is such a little busy body.

Well we haven't done much lately, we have been so busy. Jody and I are on a softball team with his work so we have a game every wednesday night. My day pretty much consists of going to work, coming home getting dinner and then going to bed. Last friday we went to the drive in movie with Shane and Megan for Jody's birthday and saw Night at the Museum 2 and Wolverine, they were both really good movies. It was really fun to go do that!

2 weeks ago we went to Hogle Zoo with Shum, Joe, Bash & Jaden. We were suppose to go and meet some of my friends there but they just kind of left without us. So I was glad that Shum & Joe came with us, thanks it was a lot of fun! Kayden didn't really care for the animals unless they moved, but then when they stopped moving he didn't care much for them anymore. Here is a funny picture of Joe.


A couple weeks ago Jody re-roofed our house with the help of his wonderful brother Shane and it took a couple weeks of hard work everyday after work and the weekends, and I am so grateful that he got it done just before all of this crazy rain.

Well we have a family reunion this weekend so I will post again next week!

1 comment:

Bishopjjmj said...

Hey I didn't leave you everyone else left you. I stayed there and waited and then I got ditched waiting for you guys. So I went to catch up with my hubby and kids and then I never saw you again. I am sorry though! I tried but everyone else was kind of in a bad mood so you should feel blessed that you weren't with us. At one point I felt like ditching who I was with ha ha! But I am glad you had fun!