Tuesday, April 21, 2009

HaPpY aNnIvErSaRy!!

I met Jody in 2005 on a blind date & from day one I knew he was what I wanted in a husband. It was the little things that made the biggest difference.

He lifts me up, he reminds me of all that we have to be grateful for. When I am at my lowest of low's he has a way to help me see the good in all things. He has been my greatest support system through the hardest times that we have had together & has been patient with me while I learn patience with the situation.

I have a firm, strong, patient, loving, giving, ROCK!! That rock is my husband.So today I would like to tell you a little about my "Husband" Jody.

* He doesn't care what other people think, Jody stands up for what he believes in & doesn't back down when he knows what it true. He fights for what he believes in.

* Jody is a giver. He gives his services to people all the time, he doesn't hesitate to use his tools to help a neighbor, a family or a friend. He uses his skills to help other's with tasks that they cannot do by themselves. It amazes me at how he loves a project & no matter where it is at he is right there willing to jump in and work.

* If he puts his mind to something he will do/achieve it, whether it is building something or just doing something.

* He cuddles with me almost every night until I fall asleep.

* He is a really good listener, especially at night when he is really tired and I haven't seen him all day and I just talk until the wee hours in the morning.

* He has a lot of patience with me. I know I am not the easiest person to get along with sometimes.

* He makes me laugh, I can be completely angry or upset with him and he will alway turn it around by holding me or kissing me or just saying "I love you babe". Sometimes it is so hard to be angry with him.

*He does things for me or goes places with me because he knows that it is important to me even though he doesn't want to do them.

* He is loyal & can keep a secret - I know because I have shared A LOT of secrets with this man. He is loyal to anyone and everyone. I can trust him & never question anything he tells me.

* He is a trustworthy priesthood holder, he has used it many times in our home and others and it has greatly blessed our life.

* He is the BEST father to Kayden that I could have ever asked for and is so willing to help me with him when I get stressed, when I am tired or just need a brake.

* He is the love of my life. I never really knew the depth of true love until I met Jody. He drives me absolutely crazy sometimes but he gets me through most of my days. I couldn't imagine life without him.

You're...
My friend,
My companion,
Through good times and bad,
My friend,
My buddy,
Through happy and sad,
Beside me you stand,
Beside me you walk,
You're there to listen,
You're there to talk,
With happiness,
With smiles,
With pain and tears,
I know you'll be there, throughout the years!

JODY - I LOVE YOU!! Thank you for being you! Thank you for being my husband, Happy Anniversary babe!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Congratulations! I can't believe that was already 3 years ago!!