Halloween was just like any other day, these pictures are actually from the 28th. We went to Shane & Megan's ward party, our ward doesn't do anything fun for Halloween so we join their ward for the party. After the party we headed out to Wyoming for the weekend so Jody could help his parents with there add-on and texturize a bedroom. Well Kayden was my little Cowboy, he wanted to be a cowboy like Papa Jackson because papa rides horses and thats what he likes to do. Kayden really surprised me this year for Halloween, he was so excited for Halloween until Halloween. He liked wearing his costume but as far as the candy and trick or treating he wouldn't do it, he just sat down and threw a fit. So this year we didn't go trick or treating:( but he made one handsome little cowboy.
Well I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!


















2 comments:
They both look so cute!
I just read through like your last 5 blog entries! So fun! Way to go Amy, your making Mykel's tutu, and Kayden's car sheet! Very impressive! Kayden looks so cute as a little cowboy, did you make that to? Mykel is getting so big! I also loved the picture of Kayden in the leaves with Mykel asleep! So precious! Maybe one day I'll be as good as a blogger as you are! :)
Post a Comment