Thursday, October 27, 2011

October

Conference Weekend we went to my parents house on Sunday to watch conference after watching we played some games. We tried to see who could build the best dominos train.




My brothers daughter was playing in the car and locked the doors with all the keys to the car also inside. So we are all trying to figure out how to get the doors unlocked, after about 1/2 or so we finally got it.


Mykel 6 wks old, I sure love her! Way different than Kayden as a baby. She loves to be held all the time which makes it hard to do anything, but she is getting a little better. She is starting to coo alot you forget how sweet it is when they do. She loves her big brother and smiles when ever he talks or sings to her.
I love my little family!
She is starting to suck on her tiny little fingers, when she finally gets her thumb she is pretty content.

So we went into Joanns fabric to get some fabric for me and in the checkout line Kayden saw this little bird house and he really wanted to paint it so the birds could eat out of it, so I got it!


Hard at work. . . . .


Finish Product, he did such a good job!


My two little joys, Kayden was telling her about dragons and how nice they are. He loves to hold her and talk to her, he told me the other day that she was his little buddy and he loved her. He always calls her his little sweetheart.


He wanted to see if she could sit by him


Last friday we went to the Pumpkin Walk Kayden was more excited to ride on the bus than to actually see the pumpkins. From scene to scene he would dance to the music and would get excited and shout out what he knew was being displayed. These are the only ones that he wanted to stick his head in.


a little funny. . .


Last night we carved pumpkins, Jody was the carver, Kayden and I were the degutters. Well mostly me because anything that gets into the hands of Kayden is either a car, airplane or some sort of animal. So all you hear from him are sound effects! He is such a silly kid that makes me laugh everyday!
Finished product






This morning we raked up all the leaves we had a ton so I put it all into one big pile and Kayden had fun jumping in them and then asking if Mykel can get in too. Ya, she is alseep.




Kayden jumping







I thought she looked so cute and chubby in this little outfit that is a little too big for her.
Shopping for Halloween costumes we found this mask and I couldn't resist taking this picture I found it to be hilarious.













1 comment:

Kara said...

How fun! your little girl is so cute! It makes me way excited for mine to come :)