Wednesday, October 5, 2011

September

Here are just a couple pictures that I wanted to post from a couple posts back, we finally got the pictures off the camera. Here is my little trouble maker, we just got back from bear lake and we were unloading things from the car and unpacking stuff and we come out to the kitchen to find this little guy playing in the sunscreen. Lets just say he won't be getting sunburned;)


My sister and sister-in-law gave us a bunch of girl clothes and so I was going through them to see what I wanted to keep. Kayden decided that he wanted to help me, although his helping consisted of trying everything on and seeing if it fit him instead and telling me "look mom it fits". As you can see they were quite a bit snug fitting and short, silly boy!

Our precious little baby girl Mykel has arrived Sept. 3rd and here are some pictures...
Mykel with Grandma Thain and BIG brother Kayden at the hospital, thank you mom and dad for watching Kayden for us, we love you. He loved her from the moment he saw her;) He kept on talking to her and waiting for her to respond, when she wouldn't respond then he would repeat what he said until we finally convinced him that she wasn't going to respond.


I love them both so much!Her first night home she had a hard time sleeping in her own bed. This was the next morning Kayden came in to wake us up like he usually does. He was so nice to share his horse with his little sister he even put it in her arms, he is really good at sharing.




He even likes to help feed her while he helps himself to a little drink as well.

He loves to hold her and smother her with his kisses, sometimes she doesn't mind and just smiles at him.


Such a happy big brother!


3 weeks old, I can't believe how time flies by so fast and how much she has grown.



Being the mother of two I LOVE IT! I am so blessed to have them in my life, I was a little worried at first but it has been a really good transition. Kayden has been such a good little helper and he loves being a big brother and he is so good and gentle with Mykel. Words can't express how grateful I am to have such a wonderful husband, father and friend to walk by my side through this journey, I love him so much! How did I get so lucky?

No comments: