Wednesday, November 9, 2011

2 months

My sweet baby girl is 2 months already, I can't believe it! Yesterday we took her to the doctor and she sure is growing too fast.

Wt: 11 lbs 12 oz (72%)Big girl!

Ht: 23.5 in (85%) Tall girl!

Head: 15.2 in. (40%)
She had to get her shots and it was kind of funny how protective Kayden was of her already. He was getting upset at the nurse and kept telling her "stop doing that she doesn't like it, can't you see she is crying". It was kind of funny but really cute at the same time! Kayden's doctor visit for his 3 yr old check up.

Wt: 34.4 lbs (77%)

Ht: 37 in (32%)

This is Kayden's new favorite show to watch, he loves animals and he loves to learn about all the different animals. It amazes me how smart he already is! Yesterday I was talking to Kayden at the doctors office and they had a picture of a fox on the wall and he says to me:

K: Mom, I like foxes

Me: oh, you do

K: Ya, I do like tiny orange foxes

Me: well thats good bud!

K: Ya they are nice too! Mom I like snakes and spiders too.

Me: oh ya, are they nice too

K: Ya they are! Do you know what lions do?

Me: No, what do lions do bud?

K: They climb trees and they are nice too

Me: Oh really, I didn't know that

K: ya they do!

I just had to laugh, he tells me little stuff like that all the time. I am glad he is such a smart little man, his little mind is always thinking about everything and asking 100 questions all the time. He is such a good little talker, I really enjoy talking to him and listening to his little stories about animals. We were reading scriptures the other night and we were learning about Noah's Ark and all the animals and all Kayden said is "that is alot of animals". Ever since learning about that story he wants to read about it everyday, "Mom lets read about the story with all the animals". I am so thankful for such wonderful kids, they make you realize all the wonderful things that this world has to offer. I love my little family!

1 comment:

Kara said...

She is so adorable and her blessing dress is beautiful!!