So I decided that since Kayden talks and does funny things all the time I just thought that everytime he does something I need to write it down, so I may be posting quite alot here just on funny things he does or says.
This one is old but I still think it is funny:
The beginning of summer when the rivers, streams were flooding over roads and ruining houses, flooding everywhere. Jody and I decided to go for a bike ride down 600 W in Logan because the road was closed and the water was going over the road. Once we got to the road cement blocks Kayden said that he needed to go pee, so next to the road was some cows and a big bush so Jody had Kayden pee on the bush. After Kayden peed on the bush he says to the cows, "now cows don't you eat this bush it's not good". Silly little boy he was so concerned for the cows;)
Last week Jody and I decided to go get some Chinese food. So we get the food bring it back home and as we are eating it Kayden grabs a fortune cookie, opens it and takes a bite. He then starts spitting and looks at his cookie and pulls out the fortune and says, "Look my cookie has a tag in it". I heart him!
I have some pictures that I need to post with more stories but I can't get the computer to transfer them over but as soon as I do I will have some pictures.


















No comments:
Post a Comment