It has been a great couple of weeks on April 22nd it was our 4th Anniversary, it's so Crazy how time flies by so fast. I am so in love with Jody more than the day I married him and it continues to grow everyday. Here are a few reasons why I have the Best Husband in the World:
He always has a level head,
He keeps me calm and living in reality,
He is the BEST daddy ever!
He is ambitious and not afraid of hard work,
He is good with numbers and budgeting,
He is very smart but not nerdy, ok, the glasses are kind of nerdy, but what can you do?
We love to do the same things,
We have a blast together,
He is a very thoughtful gift giver. He puts alot of thought into his gifts and they really mean something.
I love you babe!
Last week we have had this little animal in our front yard, I don't know where it came from but it just hangs out on our front yard.
The first couple days I kept telling Kayden that it was a Chicken and Kayden would make chicken sounds everytime he looked at it. Well I took Kayden outside Saturday morning because he kept bringing me his boots and saying outside. So I took him outside and he ran straight toward the bird and would follow it around the tree. I kept thinking this bird is going to turn around and start chasing him or maybe even peck at him, he never did but as I grabbed Kayden to start walking back to the house it started making noises. Turns out it isn't a Chicken, it's a Rooster. It is quite a beautiful bird though, it had such pretty colors. 
Anyways this week the Rooster has left since we started getting bad weather, but whenever we are home Kayden goes straight to the front window making chicken sounds. When I ask him what he is doing he says, "Where he go?" This is what I found this morning:

He moves the Garbage out of the way and moves the chair up to the window so he can stand up on the chair to look out the window. Smart little kid, no one ever showed him this! He impresses me everyday!
Well the Easter Bunny brought Kayden some Play-doh in his basket and he has loved playing with it. At first he would eat but then he realized that it doesn't taste that great so he spits it out. Here is some pictures of him playing with it:
He concentrates so hard to play with it, it's kind of funny to watch.


Trying so hard to figure out the scissors and how they work
Big SMILE for the camera!
Kayden has been learning so much and he has been talking a little more everyday! I love listening to him talk, most of the time he just mumbles really fast or he whispers to himself when he is looking at books. But he will repeat almost anything that you say to him, it's funny how he picks up on the small things that we do and we don't even realize that we do it. The other day Jody was telling me a story and when he tells a story he uses his hands to talk, but as Jody was telling me this story I looked over at Kayden and he was just standing there staring at Jody as if he was listening. Once Jody was done talking, Kayden started mumbling and moving/waving his hands just like Jody was. Funny little boy!
5 comments:
Amy I love the Update!
Kayden is so cute and getting so Big!! Love it!
PS LUNCH ASAP!
Happy Anniversary!!! Wish you many more years to come...
Amy, he is so cute! That's funny that you have a new "pet" to entertain him.
That picture of him looking out the window is so precious! Smart little guy! That is so funny about that rooster! Hopefully we'll see you Sunday!
Happy 4th year! That's funny you have a rooster hangin around. Isn't it so cute to wacth your little one explore and learn new things? especially when they do it on their own, so fun :)
Post a Comment