Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bee's game

Well on July 28th we went to a Bee's game, I got 4 tickets through my work and it was Kayden's first pro ball game! We took Kayden with us he loves to watch sports especially if it is outside. So the ball game he loved it! Kayden kept a close eye on the Bee, he would watch it and whenever he could see it he just kept saying "bee, bee, bee, etc" and then when he couldn't see it he would say "where did he go?" and then he would answer himself back "I don't know!" Funny little man, I sure love him! So here are some pictures we took: The "Bee"
Family pose "Cheese"

Yeah we won the game! 8-3
Since Kayden kept such a close eye on the bee through the whole game I thought that he might like to see it close up. Nope he was fine standing close by it but right next to it, think again! We also took Jody's niece Whitney with us since we had an extra ticket. Well it was alot of fun!

1 comment:

Kara said...

How fun!