Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Job.....


So Jody has a little bit of good news, he got a new job as an accountant/book keeper at Kathy Kaye Foods, they sell Caramel popcorn in the shape of Corn on the Cob. It was a little fast to get the job but hopefully it is good change for us. So he applied for the job on Feb. 26 they called him on the 27th did a phone interview and then asked to do another interview in person the 28th. So he went into the interview on the 28th with both owners of the company and they said they would talk it over and give him a call later that night. About 6 PM he got a phone call and they said that they liked him and wanted him to start as soon as he could. So on Monday he put in his 2 wks notice at Gossners and will start this new job on March 16th. So since he got this new job they do not have any benefits til 2010 so I have to go back to work full time so I can get insurance through my work, I have a hard time going without insurance because you never know what is going to happen. I was so grateful to have 2 insurances when Kayden was born because we would have been in so much trouble if we didn't. Well I am hoping that everything will turn out for the better and good luck Jody with your new job. Love you tons babe!

1 comment:

The Byington's said...

Wow! Congratulations on the job Jody! That's exciting! Hopefully things work out well with it! Dang, no more free chicken broth:) Jk! That sucks that you have to go fulltime though Am, but, I don't blame you, insurance sure is nice! Good luck to both of you, hopefully we'll see you this weekend, we're coming up on Fri evening, so I'll have to give you a call!