Friday, March 20, 2009

Nashville Tribute Band

Okay so on Wednesday I dragged Jody and Kayden to this concert at Sky View High School it was the Nashville Tribute Band.


It was really awesome, so I had never heard of this group before but I was on my way to work and I heard it on the radio. So on the radio it was saying how the people in this band one was the piano player for Diamond Rio, one of them was a producer for many bands like Lady Antebellum, Little Big Town, SheDaisy, Jessica Simpson, and 3 of them were from the band Due West.


Well I was thinking I like those bands so it must be good. So it comes to find out that they are a church/country band they wrote these 2 CD's:


So we went to this concert and it was awesome, they played such wonderful music. Even Kayden was dancing to the music and trying to sing along. Well they had another guest singer the girl that played Emma Smith in "Emma Smith: My Story" that sang the song "Emma", what a beautiful song.


Anyways if you have never heard of these guys before you should check out their music it is such a delight and it such great music. By the way, if you ever listen to the sounds for sunday I am sure that you have heard them because they play their music on it.

1 comment:

The Byington's said...

How fun, I've never heard of them, I'll have to watch/listen for them! I'm glad it turned out well though, even though you didn't know for sure if you'd like them or not!