So many people tell us that Kayden is a good mix of Jody and I. I do not know who he looks more like, Jody thinks that he looks more like him. My family thinks he looks like Jody and his family thinks that he looks like me, so I found this meter on my heritage.com and this is what it came up with:
MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Ancestry search - Blank family tree 
Do you agree or not?
3 comments:
So you know, earlier I would have said he is a Jody look alike but Amy he is looking more like you! He is a momma's boy for sure!
I already posted this on your facebook but he definitely looks more like you! At least a ton in that pic. So cute!
That's cool! I'll have to check that out. I think he does look like you more :)
Post a Comment