Thursday, January 22, 2009

Time Flies....

WOW! So much has happened since the last time I wrote, Holidays, New Year, etc... We have had so much fun over the holidays, we spent time with family and it was sure nice to see everyone and to get together. The day after Christmas we went down to temple square to look at the lights and we stayed over at Shum's Jody's sisters house. Temple square was so pretty but cold, here are a couple pictures we took.... This is the outfit Kayden wore to keep his little body warm.
So here is a little catch up, Jody is still working at Gossners and going to school full-time at Steven Henagers. It has been so nice this last month his classes have been online so it so nice to spend more time with him. Well I went back to work Jan. 5th it was hard to leave Kayden but it is sure nice to get away and talk to adults. I work every mon,wed & fri and I leave Kayden with Megan my sis-in-law, she is so wonderful to watch him for me. Thanks Megan!! Kayden is growing so much! He learned how to roll over from his stomach to his back, still trying to sit up- he is working really hard on this one.
Lately he has been quite the little talker, he just jabbers and jabbers. The other night after work I sat there and talked to him and he carried a little conversation with me for about 15 minutes it was so cute. It seems like it takes quite a bit of energy for him to talk, everytime he talks he shruggs his little shoulders, it's kind of funny!! We finally moved him over to his crib last week and after a couple long nights he loves his crib!! We were so surprised:0

2 comments:

Ryan and Kaeli said...

So fun Amy!!! I still need to come see baby!! and ps I think we all need to go out to dinner one of these days. You need to meet Ryan!! :)

Alyssa said...

He's getting so big Amy! Is he feeling better now? I love the little warm outfit!