Sunday, June 12, 2011

Kids room project

So this happy little guy just had a good nights sleep in his new big boy bed. He was so excited to sleep in it! So as some of you may know that last year we had to put new windows in and so we had to refinish around the windows which means painting. I had a hard time deciding what color to paint but it all depended on what I was having boy or girl. So I found out that we were having a girl which made the picking out colors alot harder. After months literally of deciding what to do, how to decorate, finding the right bedding to match, finding a bed that would fit in such a small space but have storage as well. I finally decided to go with green and brown, so I posted some pictures below of the finished product so far.


Kayden's Side


Baby Girl's side


The Room
I still need to figure out how to decorate to room. I will keep you posted I have a few things in mind.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks so cute!

Kara said...

I think it looks good! I like that color of green :)

Ryan and Kaeli said...

Amy where did you get his bed?! That is what I want Stoctyn to have! Perfect...and no falls in the middle of the night right?