Well better late than never, happenings in Dec. busy, busy, busy we have been. I have been doing quite a few projects and Jody's projects consist of change our house around, tear this down build something here. etc it is taking a long time to finish. Well Nov. 4th I got my braces off Yeah! Hated them but love the results! Hence the picture below, I hate pictures of myself but I thought that I would show the results with a cute little one by me wanting to push the button. Alot of people didn't think that I needed them but I did, I had an underbite and my top teeth kept on moving backwards so we decided to get them on to fix it. Long story short, 17 months later got them off, Hurray! We LOVE it!

Below is Kayden showing his strong muscles growling at the same time... Love him!

Lately any small spot he will try to fit in, here are just a couple:


Dec. 11th, we went with Jody's family to the Voice Male concert. It was really good, we had a wonderful time if you get the chance you should go they come here every year in dec. Afterward everyone came to our house and we just talked and played some games. I love family time! This is Kayden with his cousin Lilly they are about 6 months apart, and they play so well together. They love to hug each other so I thought that I would get a few snaps of that.


Some of our christmas decor, I love my Nativity set. My mom gave it to me the first christmas I was married, so beautiful!

Our tiny christmas tree, Kayden did pretty good about not touching the bulbs after he broke one by swinging the vacuum hose to hit it like a ball.

Christmas Eve, opening christmas jammies Thomas the Train. We went to my Brothers house in Cub River, ID ate dinner and played games. We had a ton of fun!

Christmas Morning, was the best Kayden woke up and we could hear him in his room playing, we thought that he would bring us a present to open or maybe he would open it then bring it to us. Well then it was silent for a few minutes so Jody and I thought we better go check and see what he is getting into. We walk past his room and he isn't in there, we go to the front room not there either and nothing has been touched. We go out into the kitchen and there is Kayden looking out the front window pointing and saying "Santa".

Kayden's first present was in his bed with him, he opened it and it was some shoes. Kayden now everytime he wears these he says "Santa gave me" or he says "I run fast".
Then his next present was on his bookshelf, it was a bunch of animals and dinosaurs.

We went into the front room to open more presents Kayden got a fire truck. He loves fire trucks!

He got his first T-ball set. He will throw the ball to you and then say "Ready, Go" and you throw the ball and almost everytime he can hit the ball. He is really good at throwing and hitting the ball with a bat. Anything with a ball, he loves it.

Jody for Christmas got a Guitar, he has always wanted one but never got one. So I thought that it would be perfect for him to get one. He doesn't know how to play but he is learning very fast, if he is determined to learn he will.
He practices every night!!

Kayden also got a bunch of cars

My sister-in-law Sharla gave us Tanner's old train set, so we gave it to Kayden for Christmas. He loves trains, everyday a train goes right by our house and if he hears it we have to go outside and see it. So when he opened the box he was so excited, he just had to start playing with it.

Dad showing Kayden how to build the road for the train.

What do you know? The cars fit on the track too, works wonderful!
For Christmas, I got my first Sewing Machine I have wanted one for a long time but just never got around to getting one til this year. I can't wait to use it and make some wonderful things.
We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! If you ask Kayden to say Merry Christmas, he says "Ho,Ho,Ho" forget the merry christmas part. Then New Years came and we would have him tell people Happy New Year and he would come out with a "Happy Deer". I sure love him so much!
5 comments:
Looks like you had a great Christmas! Your little man is sure cute, and your teeth look great!
He's getting so big Amy! So cute!
HE IS SO BIG!! CUTIE! ummm I am feeling the craft bug too. We should get together I think. I gota sewing machine for christmas...lets use it! :-) Play Date and Lunch yes!
Nice teeth! I bet that's a relief to get those braces off :) I love Voicemale! I've been to one of their concerts. Looks like you had a fun Christmas.
Cute! I love the pictures of Kayden squeezing in all the little spots, sounds so familiar! Glad you guys had fun with Christmas, those little kids sure make it so much more fun!!
Post a Comment