Kayden loves to play with cars, so I thought why not have an actual "Cars" cake, which he loved it! It was so hard for him to see the cake and not touch the cars on top of it. But he did pretty good to wait til everyone came to eat the cake so he could take the cars off and play with them.
This is while we were singing "Happy Birthday" to him! He loves the song I had been singing it to him all week long. He would start to sing along with everyone and after we would sing/say in my family my dad or my brother would say Hip, hip and everyone else would say hooray! That was Kayden's favorite part!
Blowing out the candles...he actually blew them out without getting spit all over, I was quite proud!

Eating the delicious cake...which he doesn't make too big of a mess because he hates to be dirty, which is fine with me.
Opening presents...I had to post this picture because this is how his tongue was everytime he opened one. He got alot a good presents some clothes, balls, cars, etc. thanks to everyone that came it was alot of fun!

Playing some ball with some of his cousins
This is what Jody and I decided to get him for his birthday. It was so funny to watch him open it, he didn't even finish opening it before he started squealing in a high pitched voice "bike, bike". He would then point to the box and say "Mom, dad, bike"

and of course had to help dad put it together...
also a helmet with pads to go along with it.

Tada...it's all put together! Funny boy stayed on it the whole night making car/engine sounds.
Well Oct 16th, Jody's little brother Riley was moving so we decided to go help them pack, it's kind of hard to help when you have this little busy body running around, so mostly Jody helped pack things.
trying on Riley's dirt bike face shield

trying on Riley's dirt bike face shield
Playing with Kayson, everytime I am holding a baby Kayden will come up to me and say, "hold it, hold it". He is so gentle with babies and he loves to hold them and rub their little heads.


Later that day playing in Aunt Shylo's tree in her front yard. I had to post this picture because I was so surprised at how good of a picture I got! Cute little monkey!
Couple days later we had to go to Home Depot to get some stuff to redo the inside of our house and I had to take this picture. It makes me laugh because Kayden is always copying what Jody does and here is a picture to prove that. It makes you realize how much kids really pay attention to.
Oct. 22nd we went to the pumkin walk, it gets better and better every year. Kayden loved looking at all the pumpkins every once in a while I would hear him say "wow, pumpkins". We didn't take very many pictures, but I wish I had. Here are a couple I took:

Couple days later we had to go to Home Depot to get some stuff to redo the inside of our house and I had to take this picture. It makes me laugh because Kayden is always copying what Jody does and here is a picture to prove that. It makes you realize how much kids really pay attention to.Oct. 22nd we went to the pumkin walk, it gets better and better every year. Kayden loved looking at all the pumpkins every once in a while I would hear him say "wow, pumpkins". We didn't take very many pictures, but I wish I had. Here are a couple I took:
Kayden was to busy looking at all the people walking around.
Jody
Monday the 25th, for FHE we decided to carve some pumpkins well actually I made the markings and gutted it and Jody carved it.
Monday the 25th, for FHE we decided to carve some pumpkins well actually I made the markings and gutted it and Jody carved it.
Random picture, silly boy kept on trying on different hats at walmart.Oct.29th Kayden's Daycare put on a Halloween Music Program and his class was singing and then they were going to go around to the parents and trick or treat after they sang so Jody and I went to his program, such a cute little program and all the kids all dressed up looked so darn cute.


















2 comments:
How cute is he?!! I love seeing pictures of your family and all the babies. I can tell who belongs to who. It's funny how your kids all look like the mommy's.
Happy B-day to your little one! Looks like you guys had a fun filled October :)
Post a Comment