First day we went floating down the river from the bridge up the road, it was only about a mile. But it was alot of fun even though the water was freezing.
Then we went rafting down the river we took 2 big rafts. This is the only picture we got because we didn't want to take the camera. It took us about 3 hours to go down, it was really fun!
When we got out of the river there was a little pond that had little frogs and turtles. So we caught them, they were so tiny and fast little buggers. Once I caught one I would show Kayden and he would say to me "Hold it, hold it" so I would give it to him. I was really surprised it didn't bother him holding it unless I let go of it, then he would start screaming "Ewww"
Cute little bug of mine
This is where Kayden spent most of the day, by the water, he LOVED the water!

2 little buddies
Kayden and Tayson
My dad brought his 4-wheelers, so we took them for a spin and once we reached close to the top of the mountain it was raining really hard and then once we got to the top it started hailing. See the white dots on the ground, it was huge hail. While we were sitting and waiting for the hail to subside we decided to take some snap shots. While the huge hail coming down was hitting me on the head it made me think of the movie Ice Age when they were in the hail storm and Sid couldn't find any cover and they kept on pelting him on the head, in a way I kind of felt like that.
Kayden loved going on the 4-wheeling ride we had him in front of Jody he was pretending like he was driving and making sounds. But after 10 minutes into the drive Kayden started to fall asleep his little head started bobbing, so we switched him so he was in between us. So I shared my poncho with him, thats why I look so fat in this picture.
The next day we went to the Upper and Lower Mesa Falls, So beautiful!

It was a fun little trip, Thanks Melissa and Brett for a fun time!
Sept 4th, my parents and a couple of my sisters and us decided to go to the Ogden Dinosaur Park, since our kids love Dinosaurs! It was a nice park to go to and alot of fun, its not very often that we all get to go do things together. They all moved to Ogden area.
"CHEESE!"
All amazed at how big the dinosaur is!
and another one hiding in the trees. . .
Look at these dangerous creatures:)
Cutest one of the bunch!
They had a couple little playgrounds with dinosaur stuff to climb on, too much fun!
"Peek-a-boo"
After the park we went and ate some Italian Ice at Zeppe's, soooo good! I am so glad that one opened in Logan, Italian Ice anytime.
Lately we have had one project after another on our house. So Kayden has been trying so hard to help out his daddy, he follows him everywhere and does whatever daddy does it's so cute! Whenever dad puts his tools down this is what i find happening. Putting screws in all the holes of the screwdriver.
"WHAT?"
New things, Labor day weekend we bought Kayden a toddler bed. He loves going to get into his new bed, but not sleeping. I tell him to get in bed and it takes about 1/2 hour to an hour for him to wind down in his bed. All we can hear is giggling and talking to himself. Whatever works bud!
So happy for his new bed:)

He has been getting better everyday and he is becoming a better listener too. I am surprised at what I can tell him to do and he actually does it. Like the other day I told him it was nap time and that he needed to go get into bed and what do you know he did. He surprises me everyday and I love it, I think I have the best little boy ever!
Kayden and Tayson
My dad brought his 4-wheelers, so we took them for a spin and once we reached close to the top of the mountain it was raining really hard and then once we got to the top it started hailing. See the white dots on the ground, it was huge hail. While we were sitting and waiting for the hail to subside we decided to take some snap shots. While the huge hail coming down was hitting me on the head it made me think of the movie Ice Age when they were in the hail storm and Sid couldn't find any cover and they kept on pelting him on the head, in a way I kind of felt like that.
Kayden loved going on the 4-wheeling ride we had him in front of Jody he was pretending like he was driving and making sounds. But after 10 minutes into the drive Kayden started to fall asleep his little head started bobbing, so we switched him so he was in between us. So I shared my poncho with him, thats why I look so fat in this picture.
The next day we went to the Upper and Lower Mesa Falls, So beautiful!
It was a fun little trip, Thanks Melissa and Brett for a fun time!Sept 4th, my parents and a couple of my sisters and us decided to go to the Ogden Dinosaur Park, since our kids love Dinosaurs! It was a nice park to go to and alot of fun, its not very often that we all get to go do things together. They all moved to Ogden area.
"CHEESE!"
All amazed at how big the dinosaur is!
and another one hiding in the trees. . .
Look at these dangerous creatures:)
Cutest one of the bunch!
They had a couple little playgrounds with dinosaur stuff to climb on, too much fun!
"Peek-a-boo"
After the park we went and ate some Italian Ice at Zeppe's, soooo good! I am so glad that one opened in Logan, Italian Ice anytime.Lately we have had one project after another on our house. So Kayden has been trying so hard to help out his daddy, he follows him everywhere and does whatever daddy does it's so cute! Whenever dad puts his tools down this is what i find happening. Putting screws in all the holes of the screwdriver.
So happy for his new bed:)
He has been getting better everyday and he is becoming a better listener too. I am surprised at what I can tell him to do and he actually does it. Like the other day I told him it was nap time and that he needed to go get into bed and what do you know he did. He surprises me everyday and I love it, I think I have the best little boy ever!
In the last couple months we have had some new little additions into our families. Two of Jody's brothers have little boys, more boys for Kayden to play with. He is so cute and so gentle with the little babies, if I am holding one of them he comes up to me "hold it, hold it" so I got a few snaps with him holding them.
All three of them together! (Tender)
Some day he will be such a great big brother.






















No comments:
Post a Comment