Monday, August 10, 2009
Rocking Chair
We got a little rocking chair for Kayden from Grandma Jackson, we didn't know if he would like it but I got it out and this is what I found him doing:



I sure love him more than anything! Ever since he started to crawl he is such a busy little thing and gets into everything and climbs onto everything. He has 6 teeth already and 2 more coming in and he loves to bite things, including me. We took him to the doc last week he weighed 20 lbs, 28 in. long and 18 in for his head which puts him in the 30% for his height and weight and his head in the 60%. He is growing up too fast, but I love the stage that he is at right now because he interacts with you so much. It won't be long before he starts to walk though, he is getting really daring and tries to walk by himself but he just tips over and bonks his little noggin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















1 comment:
It's so fun to see them grow up!
Post a Comment