Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 4th Weekend

Well this weekend has been a crazy but a fun weekend with the family. So Thursday night after we got off work we went down to Ogden to hang out with my sisters Melissa and Christy, we were going to go to the drive in but the dang weather would not cooperate with us. So we just played games and hung out. Friday night we went to the fireworks, we usually just sit outside with my whole family but we decided to go in this year because Jody had never been inside to watch them before. It was alot of fun!This is before we went in, Jody and I had our sunglasses on and Kayden kept trying to take them off so we decided to get him his own pair of sunglasses. I just thought that he looked so cute in them that I had to take a pic.

Jody and Kayden having fun listening to the music. I got a snow cone to eat and Kayden ended up eating most of it that is why his lips are red I couldn't feed it to him fast enough, and then the fireman gave him the sticker and I put it on his shirt but he thought that he would eat it so Jody put it on his forehead and it stayed there all night. Kayden was so funny because there was this little girl behind us she was probably about 1 yr. old and he kept looking at her smiling and talking in his jibberish way like he was talking to her and she wouldn't even look at him and he would get so mad because she wouldn't look at him. So he kept on trying to climb up the steps to get to her.

Me and the love of my life!

Ya so I hate to take pictures of myself because I hate to smile because of my braces that I got on June 29th that hurt like heck! Do not recommend them, but hopefully it will be worth it! So while I have them on I might not post any pics of myself, except for this one pic.

So the fireworks were fun! I was really interested to see what Kayden would do when they started to go off. The first couple he jumped but then he just watched them and he liked them but after the first 10 minutes he just layed down and fell right alseep on Jody.

So saturday morning we woke up and got ready to go to the parade out in Hyrum and I decided that we should ride our bikes, it was a very long ride but it was so much fun. Later that day we went to the Cruise In and it is not very fun for me because I do not really care about cars, but my parents were in the parade driving my Grandma Thain's car. So it was fun to see them in it, but Jody loves to look at old cars. Everytime a dodge viper would go by he would say, "Now that is a car that everybody needs", he wishes and I will let him dream. Jody has a '68 Mustang that he built from scratch and is fixing up that he wants to finish so that he can drive it in the Cruise In someday. Well after we went to the Cruise In we went out to my parents to play games and do fireworks. Well we played Rock band that Travis my brother had brought over I have never played it before and it was quite fun, except the drums it was so hard to do. I will just stick to the guitar.

Today my sister Christy blessed her little boy Kaleb, such a cute little guy. You forget how teenie babies are when they are first born, even though he was considered a big baby he was still so tiny. I love the holidays and I love spending them with my family.

1 comment:

The Byington's said...

I love the 4th! It was so fun to see you guys, and play. Too bad we ended up going to Logan on Thurs. instead of getting to play with you. sounds like fun! Kayden looks so cute with that sticker on his head. What a cutie!