Monday, December 15, 2008

What we are up to?

JODY- Right now is working full-time at Gossner's in the milk plant during the day going on 4 yrs. and then goes to school full-time at Steven's Henager College in the evening, busy man!! He graduates in May 2009 in Accounting, we are both excited that he will be done. He has been thinking to go back to school and get his masters and then maybe Mechanical Engineering, still deciding. He loves to go to school and learn new things. He is so smart and such a wonderful husband and father!!

AMY- I have been working at Logan WorkMed the last yr and a half as a Medical Assistant and I love it!! I help assist the doctor with procedures when people get hurt at work. So be careful when you are at work or you will come and see me! I am loving being a mom, it is so much fun to watch and see how Kayden grows.

KAYDEN- Is 2 mos. old, he is growing so fast. He has already grow 4 in. and 4 lbs. , he is in the normal range he is just a little taller than most babies his age. He is so cute and such bundle of joy, I just love him so much!! He has just learn that he has a tongue and always sticks it out, and he is smiling alot more with an occasional laugh. It is so cute!!









1 comment:

The Byington's said...

Yea! I'm glad you have a blog now! They are so fun to do! I like it for the reason of it's kind of like a journal too. It took me a while to figure mine out though, still figuring things out actually! Those family pictures are so cute! I love them. Kayden is so adorable! I can't believe how big he's getting!